WELCOME TO DISCOVERY LAKE
Discovery Lake Lodge is a true sportsman's paradise located near Sioux Lookout, Ontario, that features trophy fishing, black bear hunting, four-wheeling, snowmobiling, and ice fishing. A sprawling 5 cabin outpost resort stretched over hundreds of square miles in the breathtaking Canadian wilderness, features some of the best fishing and bear hunting in all of North America.
With the 2014 fishing season on the horizon, we are hard at work in and around main camp. Taking care of our ice fisherman, enhancing the outposts and getting the cabins ready for the upcoming season. Take a peak at the ice fishing photo gallery to see the latest pike that we pulled through the ice!
Stay tuned as we bring you more updated coverage from Main Camp. See you soon!
NEWs FOR 2014
- 2014 Sport Show Schedule! - We are hitting the road to do a handfull of Sport Shows this winter. Click here to view our schedule.
- 2013 Fishing photos are starting to roll in! Click here to check out the gallery.
- Don't forget to get your passports! All U.S. citizens will need a passport to enter Canada.
- The new road to Main Camp is now complete. Click here for updated directons.
- The construction of the new garage at main camp is still underway! Click here to check out progress photos.